WANDA PUNYA NIE

Saturday 18 June 2011

Star Love...

I feel the wind blow in this place, there i see the star beyond this window pane..
Shining so bright, here in this night.. Here i feel the sense of LOVE..
Deep in my heart i cry for you, every tears that falls feels like a wound, the star in this skies..
Gently shine, taking away my pain..
I hear a voice gently saying, don`t be afraid, i feel a warmth come over me, as i sleep in their embrace..
and even though i, do not have the strenght to go on, even though i try to hold on..
This love will never ever be meant for me, but ill keep on smilling..
Even though my dream wont come true, ill remember every moment with you..
Like the stars that shine forever, ill treasure my love FOR YOU... <3

2 comments:

  1. jiwang~
    hari tu bilang tak suka jiwang2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. manada jiwang.. saja2 jak bha tu.. ko la yg jiwang.. =_=

    ReplyDelete